Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Jackson's 2nd Birthday!

We officially have a 2 year old on our hands and it's SCARY! haha....just kidding but where did my baby go?

We had a birthday party for him on Sunday with all his little friends. It was a gorgeous day in the low 70's and abundant sunshine. The kiddos played inside and out and then we opened lots of fun presents!

Here is our train engineer!
Oh.....did I mention his theme was Thomas the Train Engine?
He is a little obsessed over trains.....any trains!
Ripping into all sorts of toys with mom!
Jackson's adorable girlfriend definitely didn't miss his party!
That cupcake cake was YUMMY! In fact....he ate 2....because it was his birthday and that's how many he is!
Blowing out the candle......it only took a minute or 2!
Some of the parents and kiddos outside enjoying the sunshine!
It was a great day with our little guy and I'm sure I'll have more pictures to post that are on the other camera from other birthday events! We sure have enjoyed our little guy and have loved watching him grow and learn everyday!

No comments: