Today we ventured north to Avila Valley Barn for some awesome pumpkin pickin'. It was the perfect day....not too warm, not too cold - partly cloudy - perfect orange pumpkins! Jackson had a blast at the petting zoo seeing roosters, cows, pigs, goats, sheep, peacocks......you name it, it was there. However.....this place was PACKED! I felt like I was visiting Roloff Farms from Little People Big World (love that show)! We went out into the pumpkin patch to see where the pumpkins grow but inevitably we picked one out of hundreds already picked and close to the cash registers;) There was also homemade ice cream and treats, a hay maze and an outdoor market to buy fresh produce grown on the farm. It was a great day but I think me and Jackson will be going back this week when it's less crowded with our pals Mac and Alexis since they couldn't join us today!
"How 'bout this one ma?"
Checking out the rolling ability of this pumkin
Watching the hay ride and tractors roll by....we were going to ride but once again....too many people:(
"I'll take this one!" Check out his determination!
Hey there blue eyes!





1 comment:
too cute. i just love this time of year!
i also love little people big world! :)
crina
Post a Comment