Friday, September 25, 2009

Wine Tasting

Last Saturday I had the pleasure of being invited by my good friend Janet to go with her to Roblar Winery in the valley to pick up her bottles of wine. Janet is a member of this winery, and included in your membership is a weekend to get away to that winery to pick up your bottles of wine and they also include a delicious, organic lunch out in the vineyard along with 6-8 free tastings of the wine they are currently selling.

- Janet outside the winery doors - it was a big place and the courtyard was beautiful but we were too busy eating and tasting wine to take pictures - maybe next time! -
- Wine Cows -
- The vineyards -
- Beautiful Santa Ynez Valley aka Wine Country -
- The vineyards at Firestone Winery -
I got to enjoy this girls day while Jeremy had to suffer at home with Jackson and watch college football all day! Thanks so much honey and I owe you big time for your suffering;)

1 comment:

KStobie said...

That place looks fabulous! I bet that was fun.