Today we enjoyed a gorgeous day outside at the park with a picnic and playground fun! All 4 of us - including Beaufort - took off for a walk to the commissary to grab homemade subs and drinks and then continued down a gravel trail to a park that me and Jackson frequent often during the week. We decided to have a picnic and let the little guy run around the playground until his heart was content.

Isn't this a great picture of dad and son? I didn't think I got it in time before Jackson took off but I'm
SO glad I did!

Bo resting in the shade! It was 75 degrees, sunny and windy!


And I just had to include this one! I'm glad his face didn't freeze in this position.

We had a busy Saturday including: the boys going surfing while the girls headed to
SLO to do a little shopping and eating lunch, coming back, resting up, getting ready for date night, dropping J off with friends, heading back north to
Pismo Beach, eating at a fave
restaurant Brad's, running into the Nike outlet (I need some new tennis shoes - didn't find any;(, and trying to make our date last longer than 2 hours by stopping at
WalMart just to browse around, and then picking up our sleeping guy and bringing him home to bed!
Luckily today all we've done is our 3 + mile hike, picnic and the grass just received it's monthly cut - courtesy of Jeremy. Jeremy leaves Tuesday for FE Warren, our first base in Cheyenne, WY and then onto Minot AFB in North Dakota. He will be gone for a whole month.....plus a day! Luckily my mom and mema are coming out Thursday for a week and then just 3 short weeks of mommy and Jackson time until daddy gets back! WHEW......we'll see how it goes - hopefully no trips to urgent care like last time he was gone!
No comments:
Post a Comment