I added this button to the side of my blog today for this sweet little guy Stellan. His mom writes an awesome blog - that is the first thing I check in the morning and the last thing I check at night. She has 4 children with her husband and this little guy came into their lives as a miracle. He wasn't supposed to make it through the whole pregnancy because of heart problems but he was healed in the womb and has been perfect ever since.
Well, now his story at 4 months has taken a surprise turn and he is in need of LOTS of prayers and thoughts. I just can not imagine being the mother or father in this family with these stressful turn of events in their lives. Please think of the them, visit their blog, and pray for them whenever you get a chance.
As for us, there is nothing new happening here. Jackson finally broke that fever sometime Sunday afternoon and thankfully is getting back to himself. He has been pretty cranky and whiny the past couple of days because he missed some sleep since all the sickness and then had a night of playing with some friends. But hopefully he is all caught back up!
We are having a laid back week with nothing planned. This weekend Jackson has his first birthday party to attend at the park so hopefully I'll get some pic's there to share with everyone. He has been sliding down the big slides by himself so I'll try to catch that on camera.
Happy Hump Day!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment