NOTHING! We are boring in this house with just the 3 of us (that would be Bo + me and little man). I went Thursday to get my hair done FINALLY - but what happens? The stylist didn't show. I haven't had my hair touched since early October so I'd say I'm way past due... so needless to say this little morning outing, without my clingy fussy-man J, was highly anticipated. She did call after I left her a voicemail and her schedule was confused with another new client, named Amanda, that was coming in later that day. So we are back on for Tuesday.....thank goodness.
Friday we went grocery shopping.
Today we went to the beach to take in the warm sunshine and HUMONGOUS waves. They were, at their peak, no less than 8 feet. Needless to say no one was surfing.....you couldn't get out there to begin with without landing back on shore. The beach was busy with little families and dogs and then us 3. Dog on leash pulling me towards the water and toddler eating sand left and right. Oh I'm sure we were a sight to see.
Tomorrow.....park? walk? walmart?
I'll keep you posted on our *not* life happenings.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment