We have a "stepper." He isn't "walking" yet but he is taking steps around the house. On Monday evening, we were all on the floor playing and decided to see if Jackson would walk to me. He was so excited and then.....he did it! It took a couple of steps into my arms.
YAY...we were all so excited and kept making him do it over and over and over. Then he decided that he had enough and just laid down and fussed! Since those steps, he's been letting go of the walls, furniture, and doorways taking steps. Sometimes I think he knows that he is doing it but other times I think he gets so excited that he forgets that he is walking. Either way, I think that we will have a full-fledged walker by Christmas. Good thing that the whole bottom of our tree is ornament-less!
Here is Jackson watching the Pirates win the Conference USA championship game Saturday - playing with his pirate ship, wearing his Pirate shirt and looking less than enthusiastic. Really, he was excited and into his ship....really he was!
~I promise!~

Here he is in front of our topless Christmas tree.
But that has been fixed today.

Playing with an ornament that came off the tree.....not sure how that happened
- ha ha ha!
Friday night we were invited to a Holiday Desert Party. What should I make? What is every one's favorite holiday desert? I have one idea but I would love to hear from y'all!
~We saw Santa at Walmart this past weekend and Jackson was a little apprehensive. Not sure if it was because it was a man in a red suit dressed up or because he was missing all the important bottom teeth you should have or at least "fake have" when you smile. I'm going with the latter. We are going to the mall to see a different Santa. Hopefully he'll have all the parts a Santa normally has!
1 comment:
where did you get a tree topper from? i think im going to go to michaels this weekend and just do a bow cause i can't find anything else!
the dessert party sounds fab! steph and i are having our annual bake day extravaganza this sunday. we bake tons of different stuff and drink wine. its fun, but by the end we have usually made ourselves sick eating so much!
my fave all time christmas treat is peanut butter kiss cookies. i can give you the recipe, its sooo easy. wow-- long blog response, maybe i should have just written you an email!!
Crina
Post a Comment