Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Great {soft}BALLS of Fire
This weekend we drove back and forth between games for Jeremy's softball tournament in town. They did awesome on Saturday, winning 3 of the 4 games played and I thought that day would never end. Me and Jackson went out for the second game that started at noon and we didn't get home until after dinner time. He did great with sitting and watching, and for the last game we laid in a grassy field and watched while he laughed at all the young kids running by. Sunday their team was eliminated after 2 losses so we got to enjoy the rest of the day grocery shopping and running errands.
Between 2 of the games, I ran down the street to Once Upon A Child to see if they had any walkers so I could sit Jackson in the kitchen while I got some things done. They had lots to choose from, but they looked pretty girly and then, as I looked up on the top shelf right in the middle, there was a Jeep walker. It was like a ray of sunshine was gleaming down on it, as we are big Jeep fans, and this one was in excellent condition. He loves it and smiles everytime he sees it and gets excited to turn the ignition and honk the horn. Great find if I do say so myself.
Our week is filled from Thursday on through Sunday, so these little piggies will be busy running around. MS cook-out Thursday, Jewelry party to attend Friday(with Jackson in toe(haha), Farmers Market FINALLY open Saturday with yard saling for a highchair before, and Jeremy finishing up a Masters class Sunday. Hope everyone has a great hump-day tomorrow.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
OK- I'm all caught up with the blog... I love the stuff you wrote about jeremy on your anniversary. How sweet. kt
OK - you have got to send Nana the picture of the little toesies - I have got to get that one printed! I like what you have done to the appearance of the blog!! Love - Nana
That jeep thing couldn't be more perfect. My brother would prolly have another kid just to get one of those! :)
Hope everything is going well...love the new look of the blog. Have a great weekend!
CR
Post a Comment