Monday, June 30, 2008

Blah Blah Blah

I'm addicted to my new scrapblogging-photosharing site. There is so much to choose from and I'm just playing around and looking through all the templates. So.....anyway. Nothing to really say. The car is officially for sale and I'm pretty sure a tear will be shed whenever it goes. I'm trying to find someone I know that wants/needs a car or their 16 year old. We've been having days in the 90's lately and although just a couple of weeks ago it snowed and I shouldn't complain, it's pretty darn hot out there.



Me and Jeremy watched The Other Boelyn Girl on Saturday night and I think it is one of my new faves. I loved it and although some parts were hard to watch, it was easy to keep interested....which is saying alot to keep me awake until 11pm. Has anyone else seen it? What did you think? If no one answers me I think I'm done and depressed with blogging. I need some feedback people to keep going.



Just kidding....I can't be done blogging because there are way too many pictures to take and share of the most adorable ALMOST 8 month old. I can't believe that it's been 8 months almost already but that's another blog on Wednesday.


Click to play
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The other Boelyn Girl was good, but not as historically accurate as The Tudors on Showtime. It is going through all the wives. The first season was Catherine of Arragon, and the second was on Anne. Jayne Seymore will be season 3. I can't wait!
- Uncle Jody

Anonymous said...

Your dad and I will have to watch it. Saw Get Smart last night and it was very funny! The pictures are great - try to send me the others again along with some of these to Walgreens.

Love - Mom

Anonymous said...

Haven't seen that movie, but will put it on the Netflix list!
I hope all is well with you, and you and the boys have a wonderful July 4th!!

Crina