Sunday, May 18, 2008

Roll, Walk, and Fly

Our action packed weekend started off with our MS walk Saturday morning. We were up early and walked a beautiful 5 miles by the Missouri River - the same river that Lewis and Clark followed to the West Coast. Jackson did great in the stroller until the last 2.5 miles when he started fussing because he wanted OUT, but he hung in there and we made it back for a picnic under the *leave-less* trees - why aren't the trees growing leaves here yet? Afterwards we headed home for some shade and relaxation - while Jeremy cut the grass and worked on a master's class paper. Sunday morning we ran errands and then met up with Katie and Mike and went to the Open House on base on the old airstrip when this was an actual Air Base. There were vendors out and tanks and helicopters that could be toured. Jackson was doing just fine and then all of a sudden, he was OUT - like a light! He slept through it all but really, he didn't miss much. We watched the Canadian Snowbirds from the windows of the Jeep until we were home, where we discovered that he has yet ANOTHER TOOTH! He has been a bit fussy but I just thought maybe he was dragging this out from cutting his last tooth last week. Luckily those organic teething biscuits I bought earlier today came in handy - I must've had motherly instinct to buy those before knowing there was another one in there. So there you go....there's our weekend. Geez, it feels like we were a lot busier than what I wrote - but there is a baby involved so that takes up all the in-between time. Hope everyone else had a great weekend. Whenever - whoever - reads this blog, leave a comment sometime and let me know more than my parents are reading along - I KNOW I've got some blog stalkers out there....come out come out wherever you are! And don't worry, I'm doing my fair share of stalking others also! Have a wonderful week!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Powered by BubbleShare

1 comment:

Renn said...

Hey Amanda,
Since I've been called out on my blog stalking, i'll leave a comment. Jackson is precious and I really enjoy seeing reading about all that you are doing. Hopefully I'll get to see while you are home for a month. Hope you are doing well,
Renn