Yesterday was the big 2 week old mark - time is already flying and I can not imagine life without this little guy - our whole world revolves around him and his schedule - so much for having a grown-up life for right now! He had his first pediatrician appointment yesterday and he is officially back up to his birth weight - YAY! He has also grown 1/2 an inch so he is now 7 lbs 5 oz and 21.1 inches long! So basically he is long and skinny and we are still trying to figure out where he gets that from! We don't go back to the doctor until his 2 month appointment and then we'll start getting shots - yuck - but he really doesn't complain too much with being poked and proded!
Tonight Jeremy's brother, Jody, flys in for the Thanksgiving week and his parents are going to be joining us on Monday afternoon! We are really excited for them to meet their new grandson/nephew! They are going to fall head over heels in love with him so I hope they are prepared to shed a tear or two when they have to leave us! My mom left us on Wednesday and we did the ugly face cry at the airport - well, mom started in the car on the way to the airport - so needless to say we can't wait to meet back up again.....whether they come back here or wait until we come home in April! We'll see how long they can wait!
We hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving if I don't get back here before then! I'm looking forward to some Gore cooking - bringing the good southern food to Montana - yummy! We'll be sure to take pictures of Jackson enjoying his first Thanksgiving - I'm sure he'll sleep it away but I expect nothing less! Take care and happy holiday!





2 comments:
The pictures are cute. I love the one of Jeremy and Jackson sleeping. How are you feeling Amanda? You guys have a great Thanksgiving!!! Give little Jackson a kiss for me!
Best,
Melissa
cute!
hope you guys have a great holiday with the fam in town!
Crina
Post a Comment