Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Slacker.....and Milestone!

Here I am at 6 months 2 days! YAY - starting out early in this pregnancy I would scan through my Pregnancy week-by-week book and get to the weeks in the 20's and think.....gosh, I'll never get there, that is SO far away! Well, 24 weeks later, I can't believe how fast and smooth all this has gone! Baby Jackson is kicking up a storm today, must be training to play some Pirate football! I'm also still in two pairs of pre-preggo pants WITHOUT the button or zipper undone - I can't believe it but I know my days are limited real soon! We also recieved our first new addition to the nursery - Mama Lou and Papa Joe Gore bought us our crib and we put it together a week ago - it's BEAUTIFUL and I can't wait for Jackson to sleep in it......or start climbing out of it - the way things are flying by now it'll only be a matter of minutes! Jeremy is trying to be serious and lecturing Bo - looks like he's taking it well - as you can see, fake Baby J is in the crib - we're still getting Beaufort used to the idea but it'll all happen when the real baby is here and making all sorts of noise! Should be interesting! Well, hopefully I'll have exciting updates about the Gore's in Great Falls soon but it's pretty non-eventful here! We did go tubing down the Missouri River for 5 hours - tons of fun - I'll try to post pic's soon!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that crib. You can def tell the belly is growing! k

Anonymous said...

love the crib too! looks like its all coming together. we need to talk details about the shower...that will be here before we know it! call me this weekend, I have nothing planned!C