Yesterday a group of girls went to Los Olivos for a day of wine tasting. We were all getting together for one last gathering to send off our good friend Janet. She is leaving in a couple of weeks to be deployed for 365 days. We are so sad and most of us will not be stationed here when she gets back so we are all pretty bummed. Several of us had never been truly wine tasting so we went all out!
Our last stop was Firestone Winery and we pretty much all were DONE by this point....hence me laying on the ground....being ridiculous with my cheerleading pose!

Janet(in the hat), Lacey(beside her), Alexis and myself....Alexis is preggo so she was our dd!

We stopped at a highly recommended cupcake place and I'm already planning a return trip with the boys next week to grab some more cupcakes....they were to DIE FOR!

Janet and myself.....she's been a great friend over the years and I can't believe she is leaving us....but more importantly leaving her 6 month old adorable little Morgan for a whole year!

In the vineyards at Firestone

I hope this isn't the last time I get to do a trip like this....in fact I think it should be mandatory for all going aways and all visitors coming to see us! We are now members at Firestone so I've got unlimited wine tastings and serious discounts of wine and shipping. Now I just need someone to come drive me;) Just kidding!





1 comment:
Amanda, I am LOVING that Cheerleader Pose!!! I feel like this picture may need to be hanging up at the Radford's house with lots of other cheerleader pose pictures!!
Post a Comment