Here he is.....the newest 1 year old on the block! We had a little red wagon theme and I had Jennings' shirt made for him on etsy! He had all his friends and his brother's friends over for a birthday party.

His Nana and Rad Pa made the journey out to help him celebrate!
I had the commissary make him a red sheet cake and they did the writing and then I converted it to a red wagon. Chocolate doughnuts for wheels with cream cheese frosting holding the atomic bomb candies in place. The handle is make from the oreo funsticks...also held together with cream cheese frosting. It turned out so cute but everyone had really red lips for the rest of the day!
They also give you a free smash cake when you order the big cake.....which was delish!
(see that picture fram in the right corner...that's a pic of Jeremy at his first birthday party - how much do Jens and Jerm look alike;)
Helping him blow out the candle.

He definitely wasn't into sticking his fingers into the sticky frosting.

Oh but how quickly he figured out he did like it - but only after given a spoon.
It looked like a murder scene after it was all over.....and the bathtub was a nice shade of hot pink!
All of our closest friends were there and we had a blast....and some good food and drinks!
Daddy helped him open all his presents. I asked for no more toys and just about everyone listened;) We got lots of new books and puzzles which is always fun!





1 comment:
NOTHING is cuter than a one year old and a smash cake! I love love love those pics...my fave the one w/ you and jerm blowing out the candle. Jennings face is FIXED on getting to that cake! Love it!
Post a Comment