Thursday, June 16, 2011

A little this and that

Gosh we have been so busy the past couple of weeks doing so much and having so much fun that I haven't had time to update! We are about to finish up our first ever swim lessons with Jackson tomorrow. We have to be there at 930 am so I have to get up, get the boys ready, fed, and out the door by 9. Most mornings I've been waking up to hit the gym at 530am so it's made for long days. It's been good practice for us though since Jackson will start preschool this fall and we have to be there at 830 which means we HAVE to leave the house by 8am! I have a feeling me and Jennings will have some pajama morning in the car!

Check out this cutie waiting on his brother at swim lessons!
Jackson was a little shy and overly cautious to start with being in the water with a teacher. He is normally a fish but now he had to listen to someone tell him what to do and how to do it but he has definitely warmed up. He is doing awesome and I think we'll be signing him right back up to do it all over again!
He and his girlfriend Macky are in the same class - there she is in the yellow bathing suit.
And this is what I had to do to keep my kiddos from chasing me with the vacuum. Jennings LOVES the vacuum and constantly crawls to it just to touch it and figure it out. SO I built the boys a fort to keep them occupied for 15 minutes so I could finish up.

Having so much fun.....can't wait until they are old enough to build their own and spend the night in it like me and Nick used to do at the lake! Good memories:)
We don't have any plans for the weekend but we will be going out to eat breakfast (my fave part;) and probably either hitting the beach so Jeremy can get in a long awaited surf session or hang out at the house. Whatever he wants to do!

Also Happy Father's Day Dad! We love you and can't wait to see you in a month and a half!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVING the pics of the boys. I can't believe how much Jennings has changed just since I saw him. The pic of them in the fort is priceless. Hope y'all are well!
Crina