He is growing up and loosing his hair - some of his baby hair is falling out - mainly on top. I think he might keep it all in the back - now he and his Rad Pa have something in common;)
6 weeks old
Jackson asked to hold his little brother and we were so excited!
Jennings didn't seem to mind but Jackson only wanted to hold him for 2 minutes max!

Jackson has gotten really good about playing easy with his little brother. I catch him telling Jennings about something that he is playing with or even trying to get Jennings to hold one of his toys. I know this won't last once Jennings can get his little hands on Jackson's toys but right now it is so sweet and cute!

We have been enjoying our new double stroller and have been getting outside for our daily walks when the weather is nice. They both continue to fall asleep in it most of the time so I can get a good walk in without having to stop every 10 feet.
Not much else to report - we are excited about flying home in less than a month - Jackson can't wait to get on a plane and I have full confidence that it will be just as easy with 2 as it was with one - Jennings will eat and sleep the whole time and Jackson will have a couple of new movies to entertain him - now if only me and Jeremy could catch a nap on one of those flights it would be amazing!





No comments:
Post a Comment