Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Easter....24 week baby belly

The Easter bunny did come for a visit to the Gore Household Sunday morning. Except the Easter bunny had to return a toy that he bought last minute because someone read a review and all 87 of them were horrible....so the Easter bunny revisited Toys R Us and returned with another cool toy on Monday;)

Mama Lou and Papa Joe sent Jackson all of those cars you see in the background because this boy LOVES cars!
Daddy reading Jackson his Easter card - yes - we are still wearing Christmas PJ's!
The Easter bunny also brought him a movie, a book, a polo shirt and tons of candy. Also a duck that poops candy was included and was a HUGE hit. Now Jackson asks to eat poop.....as long as he doesn't ask a stranger then we're ok!
Also on Tuesday we hit the 24 week mark
This picture was taken today and I already feel twice that size tonight. I'm sure this next weigh in is NOT going to be pretty but oh well.....I am growing a baby and it will all come off after our sweet boy is here with us!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 24 weeks...2 days

Total weight gain/loss: we'll stick with 12 pounds but I'm sure it's more like 14 or so with all the Easter junk that has come in this house....BOO!

Maternity Clothes: I'm in all maternity clothes and they are SO COMFY!

Best moment this week: definitely all the baby movement - I can actually see and feel it from the outside now

Gender: ITS A BOY and we'll be naming him after my Papa Merritt.

Movement: oh yeah A LOT!

Food cravings: no cravings....just as long as I get a bite of something sweet after having something salty;) although since it's Easter and I LOVE cadbury cream eggs I'm craving those but I'm not buying any....but then I started looking and couldn't find them anywhere and that just made me want them more....so my sweet hubby found me some before he left for a TDY Monday!

What I miss: being able to go on our daily walks at a good pace....more aches and pains but we have to get out and get fresh air!

Sleep: now that Jeremy is back hopefully I'll be getting some better sleep

What I'm looking forward to: just watching this baby belly grow and it SO IS!

Belly Button: in

Symptoms: every now and then heart burn and just growing body aches and pains

No comments: