Tuesday, March 30, 2010

23 week belly

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 23 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 12 pounds....I'm pretty proud of that number since I was WAY over this number by this time with Jackson. However when she first weighed me it said I had gained 11 pounds....WHAT?! It's a manual scale and she didn't click in the big block right so that's why that happened....thank goodness - although I ALWAYS weigh myself before I go in with clothes on so I won't be shocked!

Maternity Clothes: I'm in all maternity clothes today and they are SO COMFY!

Best moment this week: definitely all the baby movement - I can actually see and feel it from the outside now

Gender: ITS A BOY and we'll be naming him after my Papa Merritt.

Movement: oh yeah A LOT!

Food cravings: no cravings....just as long as I get a bite of something sweet after having something salty;) although since it's Easter and I LOVE cadbury cream eggs I'm craving those but I'm not buying any!

What I miss: being able to go on our daily walks at a good pace....more aches and pains but we have to get out and get fresh air!

Sleep: these past few nights I've been passed out around 9ish and not up til 630 - not even to pee!

What I'm looking forward to: just watching this baby belly grow

Belly Button: in

Symptoms: every now and then heart burn


We got some rain overnight and it's been sprinkling on and off today so Jackson just had to get outside and play in his water/sand table.
Here are the 2 buds - they LOVE each other!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have definately popped since you have gotten back home! love you, Mom