Jeremy played in a softball tournament last night - it started at 5pm and ended at about the same time this morning. Fortunately their team was eliminated at 1am so they got to get some sleep. We did not go see any of the action but instead enjoyed a 'girls night' with a couple of boy kiddos thrown in. They played hard - the kiddos - and Jackson passed out in my arms at our friends house around 930.
I went for my quarterly hair cut today at a new place and I thought me and the hairdresser had a great understanding of what was to be done with my mane.......I walked out with it a little shorter than I'm comfortable with BUT at least it isn't 2 inches all over like I had in college(which was also a HUGE misunderstanding with the hairdresser) I think it is going to take a few days to get used to and then I'll be fine with it - I mean, it's still below my ears and almost to my chin so it isn't too short.





2 comments:
That's my grandson....cheetos, yummy!!!!
post pics of the new hair!!!!!
Post a Comment