After we played a bit, we tried out a church in Santa Maria that a few of our friends go to. I really liked the service and the pastor. The music is more contemporary, which is not how me and Jeremy grew up, but it seems to be the trend now in bigger churches. This was a non-denominational church - First Christian Church - and it was a little bit of everyone and every-dress. Jeans and t-shirts and suits and ties. I think I'll try it out for a bit longer and also give some others in the area a try. Jackson LOVED the nursery with all the toys and was happy to go in but happy to see us waiting for him.
Here is his loot!
That afternoon I decided it was time for the baby 'rat-tail' to go! YUCK - it gives me the shivers to even say that! It was the dead baby hair that I've been hanging onto that also never fell out. It was too long and wasn't the same texture as the rest of his hair so mom got a hold of it and now he looks like a little man!





No comments:
Post a Comment