Yep...that's my boy running down the hall with the plunger!
Today Jackson had a couple of friends over while their mommy had an appointment. Since Jeremy has been gone, (left yesterday for 3 weeks - work in Utah....already feels like he's been gone for 3 weeks!), we have been playing outside A LOT and going for morning power walks, or in Jackson's case, morning power naps.
The youngest playing nicely together

The oldest and a sweet, well-mannered boy

Taking it all in
(check out my cool shoes Uncle Nick)

Concentrating hard
All the boys working hard on those bristle blocks

The oldest and a sweet, well-mannered boy
Taking it all in
(check out my cool shoes Uncle Nick)
Concentrating hard
All the boys working hard on those bristle blocks
Poor thing has been teething a molar (the last one FINALLY) and I think he's working on 3 k9 teeth. Jeremy already said he would not want to trade places with me right now....thanks honey:)
We've got plans for tomorrow and Thursday and another playdate....same kiddos...next Monday. I'm just trying to plan strategically for the weekend. I don't want to do too many activities in one day, instead, space them out. So I'm thinking play at the beach one afternoon....BY THE WAY...our weather until January 20th(so they, the weather people, say) is in the mid 70's or low 80's....ha ha Montana, we don't miss your negative 20 degree, frozen tundra, car won't start, can't drive on icy roads, winters! Sorry, was that a bit harsh?
Where was I....OH scheduling.....so I'm thinking we could go to Ross one day, TJ Maxx one day, possibly Santa Barbara one day....we'll see!
Oh, and what do you cook for one person? I can't remember from my college days of only having to cook for myself. But I'm pretty sure it involved lots of tuna, grits, and frozen dinners(not all together of course!). Man....maybe that's how I stayed smaller - not skinny - just not fat like I am now! Of course tonight I was out of food to eat for dinner and didn't want another sandwich like I had for lunch, so I decided to run to the commissary and pick up some freshly made sushi, but just my luck...it was closed because there was no power! UGH....so what does a girl do? Nope, not go 10 minutes down the road to an off-base grocery store or fast food joint, I made grits and toast! Yummo.....now does that sound like a poor man's dinner or what? So, any ideas anyone? What to make, share, freeze, each with Jackson type meals? I'm sure we'll come up with something....or we might starve to death - HIGHLY unlikely btw!





No comments:
Post a Comment