Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Random's

I am finding so many things to blog about....sorry for keeping you so busy reading.

Today the fam and a friend went out to the beach so Jeremy and friend Steve could go surfing. It was super windy and that made it chilly but it was a beautiful afternoon. I strapped Jackson onto my back in the Kelty kid carrier and put Bo on his leash and halti and off we went down the beach while the boys attempted to surf. We left just before sunset and unfortunately I still haven't caught one since we've been here. But here are some pictures I got before we couldn't bear the wind anymore.

Bo LOVES the beach...only his 2nd time out!



LOTS of seaweed

Jackson has discovered the washer and dryer. Whenever I take my eye off of him for a minute in the kitchen, he always ends up here.


In Pismo Beach one night for dinner. We ate outside with friends and Jackson was a trooper for hanging in past bedtime.

Chillin' in da hood!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

loving all of the updates! every time i look at your page its something new!
makes for good reading.

can you do a blog about your new place? Would love to see pics!!

C

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pic of Jackson! We got it in the mail yesterday! He is turning into such a little man! :)

Crina