Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Favorite Fall things!

Although we may be living where there really isn't a "change" of the season's, everything in all the stores change just like the rest of the country. All the Autumn decorations are out, the great summer sales are winding down for the winter inventory, the flavors of fall are ready to purchase.

Since we are living in warm, sunny California (most of the time), I was caught off guard when I saw that Starbucks is now serving my favorite fall drink, Pumpkin Spice Latte. I was even more excited that I can have this flavor everyday in my coffee until December when I spotted this yummy stuff


Here are our pumpkins from the pumpkin patch last Saturday!


We finally have a Trader Joe's about 20 minutes up the highway and I almost fell out when I saw this DELICIOUS stuff to spread on my morning toast!

Oh.....and I love fall because I finally got some wheels. As you can recall, we sold my baby in Montana before we left, knowing that we would buy Jeremy a p.o.s. here to drive around on base. Well, that plan backfired and now I have this.....my exact car, just 7 years newer.

I LOVE IT and can't wait to take a shower and go to the post office in it later today!
So....what are y'alls favorite fall things? ~Don't leave me hanging here!~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a recipe for Pumpkin Butter Bars! They are to die for!!!! Ill have to send it to you--

Nice ride!!!

Crina