Tonight we had fun going to a few friends' houses just to say hi - no candy just yet for Jackson - just for his parents! Jackson loved waving and "saying" hi and bye to everyone that came and went. We had fun and we got him into bed before he turned into a pumpkin at 7pm. Hope everyone else had a Happy Halloween!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |






1 comment:
How freaking CUTE! Now I am all caught up on the blog. His 1st b-day cake was adorable. I laughed my ass off about the keg stand and Kylie and logan have grown a lot! I think Mike is on board for Cali now that you guys are there... with our luck, we'll still get sent to CO. J is growing so much! Give him a big hug for me. love, k
Oh- did you know the kolarski's had their baby? She's really cute. look on the benefis site
Post a Comment