Friday, August 22, 2008

Pullen Park

Jeremy's parents came up on Sunday for a brief visit to finally see Jackson. We had a burger on the grill and then decided to go to Pullen Park. I had not been there since our high school senior party in '99 and it was so much fun to take Jackson. My parents used to take me and Nick a lot when we were younger and we have many pictures of us playing on the playground. Although Jackson could not do more than ride and swing, it was great walking around a beautiful park on a fabulous afternoon.

Me and Jackson are heading down to Tabor City this afternoon to visit with more friends and family this weekend. I know there are some Granny's and Aunts that are dying to get their hands on my little one so we'll pass him around like a sack of tators I reckin'!

No comments: