Thursday, June 26, 2008
We're on a ROLL!
If it's not a baseball game, then we are at a softball game. Tonight we went with daddy to get out of the house that we were stuck in all day long due to a "shooter" that was loose on base. Very scary with helicopters flying right over your house and not being able to go outside but I'm pretty sure we were as safe as we could be with all the cops and firing squads in the helicopters. You can read more about our exciting day here.
The weather has been fabulous the last couple of weeks and this weekend we are expecting to get into the 90's. Now, I know for all you heat-wave easterners this isn't anything, but for us, this is hot. Hopefully this warm weather will warm the water temperature in the Missouri River so we can go stick our toes in. I also hope to get Jackson to the pool if the water is warm enough so we can see what he can do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment