Today we celebrate our 4 year anniversary! I can't believe it's already been 4 years and everything we've added to our lives has happened this fast. We've moved 3 times (soon to be 4), bought a car and a dog, and especially important - had our 1st child together. Time flies when your having fun! So this is a tag that I got and I thought I'd share it today!
How long have we been married? 4 years today
How long did we date? 4 years
How old is he? 27
{Our first Christmas together - 2004}Who eats more? Jeremy does except when I'm preggo
Who said I love you first? I am pretty sure that I did? I think?
Who is taller? Jeremy is by about a half a foot
{Keystone, CO New Years Eve 2005}Who sings better? ewww.....neither of us? I guess Jeremy would do better at American Idol....they wouldn't even let me audition.
Who is smarter? Jeremy is very smart, but don't tell him that....he's already got a big head - just kidding
Whose temper is worse? not mine....unless I'm behind a ridiculous Great Falls driver - then Watch Out
Who pays the bills? Capt Gore
{Las Vegas 2005}Who does the laundry? Me. I like having all clean clothes. I don't like the folding part or the putting away part.
Who cooks dinner? Mostly me. However, we both can grill and he makes a killer omelet on the weekends.
Who drives when together? We take turns - whoever doesn't have to adjust the seat ends up driving most of the time.
Who is more stubborn? Totally Jeremy ;)
Who is the first to admit when wrong? I am always admitting when I am wrong. I am really so selfless.
Who wears the pants in the family? Jeremy thinks he does!
Who mows the lawn? Jeremy and only Jeremy....it would take me all day to get done - plus he doesn't let me!
Who proposed? Jeremy after much hassle - I knew he had the ring in the same room, I just wanted it! Plus, we were sitting on the floor of his furniture-less living room while he was on the phone with AT&T - VERY romantic! I'll never forget it! Did I mention the ring was hidden behind the PlayStation b/c he knew I wouldn't look there?
What is my favorite thing about him?
Where do I begin! He is very caring for his family and has always made the best decisions based on us. He knows how to make me laugh, even when he doesn't try. He will do anything for his family and he is a true family man - even before we were together. He takes time out for us, even when he's had a long, tough day at work and always walks in the door with a smile on his face. I love him to pieces and couldn't imagine a day without him. I still get that giddy feeling in my stomach when he shows up at home unexpected or when I see the car coming down the road. I can't wait to spend the next 70 years together, taking care of each other and watching our great grandchildren grow.
I love you honey and happy 4 years together and many to come!
Alrighty, I'm tagging Crystal and Renn and whoever else has a blog!






1 comment:
How cute!
Happy Anniversary!
Crina
Post a Comment