skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So, for our anniversary we got a camera. But not any ol camera....we got the one that I've been wishing and praying for for a long time. We broke down and bought a Canon Rebel XT. This definitely isn't the fanciest one out there, thank goodness, but it is a lot of fun to play with (as you can see from the last 2 post). It's definitely taken a lot of reading of the manual and doing some lessons online but I think I'm starting to get the hang of it. There is a lot more to photography than pointing and shooting so I'm learning and I've got the most adorable subject to test everything out on. So, although all the pictures look the same to you, they aren't to the trained eye - ha ha ha.
Also on our anniversary Jeremy came home with a Wii Fit. I think I've already talked about this but it is so much fun. We've been training every night after Jackson goes to sleep and let me tell ya, it's a work out. Now I know I'm not in the shape I was back in da day, but I think it'll break a sweat on just about anyone - but then again, I sweat just looking at the sun - little fact for ya. So anyway, if you get the chance to try one out, DO IT. Luckily, Jeremy found 5 of them at the BX the day they came out but have since been sold out everywhere.
And on with the pitures! Have a great rest of the week and we'll have more pics for ya of the weekend!
1 comment:
I am glad Jackson likes those link together toys I got him. They sure must taste good!
-Uncle Jody
Post a Comment