Now what you can't see unless you look really hard in this picture is Jeremy has drool in his hair, down the center of his forehead, all over his shirt and all that drool connects to the drool on Jackson's shirt and up to his chin. It was the stretchiest, gooiest, U-shaped drool I've ever seen. We were dying laughing, almost peed the pants, but it was hilarious. Just glad it didn't happen to me because I'm sure it wouldn't have been this funny. YUCKY!
It is amazing at all the babies that are born to people in the military. We were at a "Going Away" dinner tonight for a few guys that are in Jeremy's squadron and it was a family thing. So everyone brought their kiddos along. One family alone had 6 kids with one on the way - AMAZING. Not one couple came without at least one kid, but most had 3 or more in tow. I just thought, if this base wasn't in this small town, the hospital would probably only deliver about 10 kids a week. We just have such an impact on these small towns where military bases are; too bad the locals really just want us to leave. If we left, the economy would be nothing and the resources that our military provides for places like this are amazing. But enough about the military, although it is my life and I could probably join just on the knowledge I have accrued by hearing all the talk - ha ha.
No plans once again for this week or weekend. Jeremy starts a new masters class and has class Friday, Saturday and Sunday - fun fun. So that's two new ones for this term and hopefully only a few left to go before he is done. He just LOVES school and school work - I don't get it, but hey, one of us has to know all about International Relations, right? We will be home in two weeks from tomorrow and every time I think about it, my heart sinks into my stomach with anxiety. I just PRAY that Jackson doesn't scream his way across America and we make it in one piece - YIKES! Have a glorious rest of the week y'all.





1 comment:
You have been posting this blog for a year now. Just thought I would let you know. kt
Oh- I can't see the drool in the pic darn it.
Post a Comment