Hello Everyone! SO this is the first time in a week that I've felt up to doing ANYTHING! We've had a good case of the yucky flu going between us and now we are feeling much better! Jackson's feeling pretty good too, with a foot in my ribs and punching my bladder! We had our 35 week doctor's appointment today and everything is going just perfectly! Now if I could just put my shoes on by myself or put on my pants without being in so much pain, everything would be just dandy! Nobody tells you how uncomfortable it is towards the end with carrying the baby and things you take for granted, like getting in and out of a seated or lying position, would be a workout for the day! I'm getting exhausted quickly but it'll soon be all worth it and then I really won't know which way is up and down!
Well, we finished up the major decorating in the nursery last night and I finally took pictures for the buggin' grandparents-to-be! Bo just had to get in on the action also, as you'll see! We've got just a couple more things to get to finish up the nursery and then straighten it up - all the clothes and bedding and blankets are clean - lots of laundry has been done! A few more essential items are being shipped in from Target and Babies R Us in the next couple of weeks and then I guess I just sit back and WAIT! But hopefully not too long....we had a talk with the doctor today about if Jackson doesn't come on the 4th and he said that if everything is cooperating with me and the baby, that on the 5th he'll induce! YAY - just as long as my body is showing signs of being up for it, which is what I want to begin with - don't want to turn the laboring process into a week long event! Ok - here's the link to pictures - also some pictures of our Great Falls baby shower - or as I call it - Jeremy's Man Shower - things got a little out of control but at least he had a fabulous time - well, until the next day at least! Hope everyone has a great weekend - Sunday will be week 36 - 9 months - only 4 more weeks to go!
Until I can figure out why you need a password to see the pictures, the password right now is Jackson!
Friday, October 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment