Thursday, May 17, 2007

Doctor's Visit - #2

Today was our second doctor's visit at 15 1/2 weeks! Just a couple days away from 4 months - how exciting! Time is flying by and before we know it, jibba will be here. Jeremy better start cleaning out the nursery this weekend! So, today we just did the normal stuff....got weighed, blood pressure, and heard the baby's heart beat - it was really clear and the rate was 153 - right in the middle, as the normal range is 130-180! I was hoping that it would either be really fast or slow so we could try to take a stab at what the sex is, but of course, this baby just wants us to wait it out as long as possible! Everything is still going well. I have started showing just a little bit, just enough for a few people to notice and for some of my t-shirts to start getting snug around the waist, but not enough to take a profile picture - we'll wait a couple more weeks! I've also developed heart burn/indigestion in the past couple of days so I started taking some tums today and hopefully that will work! The next doctor's appointment is June 15th and then a week later at 20 weeks we'll have an ultrasound done to make sure everything like the organs and stuff are where they are supposed to be and doing what they are supposed to be doing! But like I said in the last post, we're going to try to see what this baby is in a week and a half or so, so check back soon!

No comments: