Saturday, April 7, 2007

First things First!

Well, here we go folks! This is the blog - hopefully it will be updated with info. as I learn about the progress with the growing baby and belly! This blog will probably NOT be witty and clever - simply because I'm neither but I am corny so watch out!

SO to start things off......tomorrow will be 9 weeks! The embryo is 1 - 1 1/4 inches - compare to the size of a medium green olive - martini's anyone? So far we have fingers and toes, head and neck and eyelids that almost cover the eyes. The baby now moves its body and limbs and that movement may be seen on an ultrasound - which is scheduled for Thursday, April 19th. The heart is beating and the brain is developing! As for me, no morning sickness - I don't know how I got so lucky but there is still time for all that to happen - cross your fingers! Jerm is really excited and we go look at baby clothes anytime we're out and about! We will probably not find out the sex of the baby until mid - late June so we're trying to wait patiently!

Hope everyone has/had a happy Easter! Thanks mom and dad Radford and Gore's for the Easter baskets!

Until next time...hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen, the girls & I are proud of you!
Congrats & God bless