Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Baby's First Picture - FINALLY


Here is the Baby! The left side is the big melon of a head! Right before he took the picture, the baby's legs and arms were dancing around - very active little alien! You can see the umbilical cord on the right side and the eyes are the two white dots that are really far away from each other. The black part is the amniotic fluid and everything else is the placenta - from what I'm told! So anyway - there "it" is!

3 comments:

Joseph said...

Based on this picture I am afraid that Daddy is going to give the nickname "peanut". He doesn't realize being from the south there is already so much we have to overcome and nicknames like "peanut" will not help!

Unknown said...

Amazing!!! This will be the first picture for my Nana brag book.

Melissa said...

I love the blog! I am so excited for you guys! I think motherhood has made me even more sappy. For right now....I think your little one is a boy -don't ask me why. Although it seems like all these missile guys have girls - I think it is all the electronics that are around them when they work :) So we'll see. I can't wait to see you guys next week, and to read your next blog - I'm such a reality junkie :)